Friday, September 21, 2007

Trouble a Brewin'

There are several signs of trouble around the Tiny House. Hazy skies followed by clouds means there's a storm a-comin', Yukon high-tailing it means he has just done something you don't want to know about, and when Mrs. Phos uses all three of my names when calling me.

Today we have clouds moving in, meaning there's a storm on the way - more like we'd expect in the winter, a low of the SoCal coast bring rain in to the Valley of the Smudge.

The other day I captured the picture of Yukon High-tailing it through the backyard. I think he was just excited to be outside. It has been cooler so he is getting a lot more peppy.

Anyway, it is weekend and I plan on sleeping...a lot. I'll be checking on all of you as the weekend goes on - oh, more good news, there are rumblings that nanuk may be making a comeback tour soon. He has been lost in the wilds of N. Canada, and I do mean North. It will be nice to have him back again.

You all have a good one!!

Vipers in the Mist

High-tailin'


Another Sign of Trouble -Austrella Fed up With Picture Taking

8 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Poor pooches. Maybe Yukon didn't want his picture taken. In that picture it looks like Austrella is asking Yukon where he's going.

The Vipers look interesting too.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Please do look in on me this weekend.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hee! Hee! High-tailin' means the same with all pups. Them doggies like it when it's cold. Where I'm from originally gets quite cold in the winter. The malamutes loved it. So did the kids. I had the good fortune of living right at the bottom of a long hill. Doggy-sled ride UP the hill, toboggan ride down. These dogs live for pulling... Win-Win! ;)

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Dino said...

I know when mine did something wrong - first sign they wont come to say hi when I get home. Mac did that the other day and sure enough there was a puddle in the kitchen - big puddle since she is a big dog

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll: I think they get tired of having their picture taken all the time, but they are great subjects!

jewels: The 0only thing these dogs pull is my leg. Always with the dog jokes. Huskies are the clowns of the dog world after all!!

dak: Austrella calls shenanigans on the big dog sometimes. She'll come into the room, wine and hop up on the couch. Nine times out of ten we'll find Yukon has been on a garbage raid.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Fuff said...

Bless those little tails and earses. That Nanuk must have read this post and taken pity on them.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger jin said...

Awww... heehee, I like the last pic of 'strella best! Cuties!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

You should hang the bottom picture on the front door with the words, "No Soliciting."

Or maybe "Free Bites for Solicitors."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home