Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cooling Off

Been cooling down here and I been chillin' myself. There really hasn't been anything earth shaking here at the Tiny House, just looking forward to the weekend. Sleeping in, grilling, and maybe working on the bottle of Shiraz in the fridge.

Stew tonight, great way to polish off the leftover beef from the burritos I made the other night. Still not really stew or chili weather, but I like both so I make it whenever the mood strikes and I have stuff in the fridge that needs to be used soon.

Same old stuff in the news. Most of it doesn't bear repeating, except I want to beat the 19 year old sexually confused kid crying for Britney Spears on YouTube with a Louisville slugger. A wood one, I love the sound and feel of the wood striking the target, the aluminum bats just aren't the same.

Anyway, I will try to be more creative tomorrow. You all have a good HNT and an even better Pantsless Friday.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I will be relaxing the next 2 weeks because I'll be on vacation. Maybe I can catch up on my school work and sit down time.

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger none said...

You'll have tp post a link to that video it sounds like a hoot.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have seen
that video
&
it occurs to me
that i'd like to beat the 19 year old sexually confused kid with britney spears...

/t.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Fuff said...

LOL. I have no idea what you are talking about Phos.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Ruela said...

I like burritos...;)

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Dino said...

Oh thank god its Friday - I am over this week and over next week I have homework coming out of my ears - taking 2 classes at the same time was NOT a good idea!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Mmmm...stew. Perfect for a Sunday football game.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Happy Weekend!!! The only thing that could make it better is if it was a long one, but you gotta take what you can get...

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pantless Friday! Oh my!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger nanuk said...

Cooling off here too, Phos. Snow on top of the mountains, icy roads, and no cargo/no Laphroaig. SNAFU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home