Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sometimes it is all fun and games

LP11 may have a point, perhaps I need to post some fun things as it is Christmas and all. First, my wife has become a biscotti junkie. This makes it easy to figure out what to give her for birthdays and holidays. My son-in-law is an incredible baker (not as good as you Jin, of course) and these are the biscotti he made up for his dear ol’ mom:



Now for a contest. Everyone loves contests!! There’s no prize, other than the satisfaction of outwitting 85 pounds of black and white fur. See if you can find the husky in the laundry. It is a little known fact huskies are the chameleons of the dog world, masters of camouflage, so don’t be upset if you can’t spot him. I call this game “Hidden Husky Leaping Laundry”. It’s like those crappy word searches only with dogs.



No? Maybe a little closer...



All right, you aren't treally trying, are you? One more try:



Our little girl was a pouting because she didn’t get her picture taken so I figured I better keep her happy:

10 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

PUPPIES!!!! Everytime you post pics of your dogs, it makes me miss my malamutes! MMmmmmmmmmmPuppies!

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww so cute. I took the pups to their annual vet visit yesterday and after 3H (2h30min of waiting) and a bill that was more than my monthly mortage we had to cancel our dinner and a movie date due to lack of funding. I hope the pups had fun at the vet because with that price tag Grumpy said it was their xmas present. Next week its the kitties turn to go to the vet but I need to get them new leashes first

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

OMg I love those EYES!!! bloody adorable!

Keshi.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ALL: I should just Blog pictures of the dogs and humming birds, I could quit writing altogether! Glad you all like them, they never get any attention around here!!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

LP11:I think between the two of us we have the bases pretty well covered. The Son-in-Law is an exceptional cook as well.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a ham.

It's like they know when the camera is out.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Fuff said...

Hahahaha! Great stuff. Dogs eh...wonderful.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

hammer: She does love to pose! Sorry I haven’t been by in a while, I will have to remedy that...

fuff:Huskies are known as the clowns of the dog world and they do keep us entertained!

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yukon is such a pretty boy.

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! He is a husky! What a beautiful dog. Give him a big hug for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home