Sunday, September 17, 2006

Grandpa Phos's Rules o' Nature

After years of reading Mark Trail, observing nature, TV naturalists, and magicians that work with animals I have come up with a list of the heretofore unwritten rules of nature. It has come to my attention not everyone is familiar with these rules, well more like guidelines actually, so I thought I would share them. Break them at your own peril…


-Big and powerful trumps cute and fluffy
-He who bites best bites last.
-If you taste good, life is short
-Brightly colored things are usually bad news
-Large sharp fangs can make up for stupid
-Mess with the ray, get the barb
-If you don’t know what it is, leave it alone
-Fast and cunning doesn’t work at the edge of a cliff
-If it looks venomous, it probably is
-If it shows no fear, best give it wide birth
-Size doesn’t always matter (see venomous)
-Let someone else taste it first
-You can’t take the wild out of animals; you are only a blue plate special to the lion you are taming
-Dangerous animals make lousy pets

11 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger fairscape said...

pk

My mother passed this one on to me-

- never bother an animal while it is eating ( this goes for pets and husbands as well)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Cherry! said...

What wise words!

I also love fairscape's!! hahaha!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger jin said...

My Fave:

-Let someone else taste it first

LMAO!!!!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

**-If you don’t know what it is, leave it alone

I'd take that advice for sure :)

Keshi.

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

- if it runs after you, try hard to be faster...

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger nanuk said...

Most animals don't like it very much if you try to kill them.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger fairscape said...

pk

Nanuk nanuk

Nanuk's back hooray!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Sugarfoot said...

die, I don't have to run faster than it, I only have to run faster than you... ;)

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous katy said...

i agree with most of them including to stay away when you don't know what it is.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Ah, one I left out - no forehead, no brain - Yukon reminded me of that one.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home