Saturday, September 16, 2006

Blood Sucking Fiends


Blood Sucking Fiends: A Love Story
By Christopher Moore

Jody is young, pretty, and a vampire. The bloodsucker that turned her did so for the entertainment value and plans to kill her when he tires of the show. Jody comes into her own with the help of Tommy, an aspiring young writer, a gang of hilarious grocery store stockers, and the Emperor of San Francisco.

BSF is a fast paced humorous romp through the dark side. It is tough to put down, with well developed characters and an absorbing plot. This book is highly recommended for those in need of a good laugh and a way to test vampires. If you love snapping turtles, you may want to give this book a pass…

4 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Cherry! said...

Snapping turtles???

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger jin said...

It's neat that you read such a wide array of literature!!!

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHOOOOSSSS I swear you have to be getting money from Barnes and Noble and Amazon. I just ordered $47 worth of books from amazon to be sure I have enough for 4 days of no blog, tv or phone.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Cherry: they come to a bad end.

Jin: I like to stretch once in awhile

Katy: Believe me, I am paying them. I do read a lot, however.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home