Tuesday, August 29, 2006

God o' the Week


God o’ the Week: Tezcatlipoca

If you want a real badass in your corner this is your god. I suspect he’d find a big following in lands where it is ok to chop someone’s head off if they don’t think the way you do or blow yourself in the middle of a crowd of women and children. His adherents took things a step further and after cutting out the still beating heart of some poor innocent bad-ass, they skinned the corpse and did a little happy dance in the guy’s skin.

Advantages: No one in their right mind will screw with you

Disadvantages: Might wind up as a cheap suit at the next Tezcatlipoca sock hop.


9 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

hahaha I soooo know what u mean. Some ppl r a joke.

Keshi.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Keshi: Just looking for alternatives, so many deities have been benched as civilization has moved along.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger jin said...

Hey phos...I'M LOVIN' that one advantage you have listed there!!!

(Cute pic of the huskies in the previous post!!!)

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

pk

It is just way too early in my day for this.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Imagine a God with guns n knives? how frikkin dumb some ppl r.

Keshi.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Sugarfoot said...

Chicks, n Guns, n Stuff. My three favorite subjects!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Chickie said...

Sweety was joking about skinning and wearing me as a suit the other day. I should probably snoop around and see if I can find any other signs that he is a follower of this god.

Or maybe that's really all of the proof I need? Damn, I'm scared now.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Well, here's to the happy dance!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

SF: You forgot Firetrucks!!

All: I promise a more benign god next time. It'll disappoint some of the Eastern bretheren out there, but you can't be lopping heads off all the time!!!

I recently heard of one religion whose god apparently condones having sex with underage girls and peddling them like a commodity. And this from a bunch who don't condone dancing or drinking coffee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home