Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ok, More Like the Beginning of the End of the World

Is it Safe to Come Out Now??


Came out form underneath the blankets, my hiding spot of choice since my youngest days and was relived to see the world was still here despite dire predictions to the contrary. No Iranian shenanigans, well not here in El Mirage anyway. We have enough trouble with the Supreme Ayatollah of all terrorists, Wal-Mart, moving right next-door. I would be down with Ahmadinejad if he advocated the downfall of Wal-Mart, but he apparently hopes to crush Western Civilization, and he is well on his way. As far as a nest of terrorists goes I think we only have to look as far as Washington DC and the infestation of politicians, and I don’t care what party they represent they are the terrorists in their own right, though it is nice to see someone in America actually living the American Dream. Not so much here in El Garbage. One thing Saddam had right, every so often you clean house and exterminate most of the politicians.

So the 22nd was still fraught with some danger, but we needed the rain. Thought for the day: What kind of a moron stands out in the middle of an electrical storm to take pictures?

10 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger jin said...

You da man, phos...
you da man!

(Just don't let it go to your head!)
:-)

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

Good post phos! Am glad to see you survived as well!

When the weather is about ok I'll go up to the mountains next week, relax and hope to take some nice shots. Your's are always great.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

pk

Too bad you didn't get any sleep while you were under those blankets. Jin should send you some chocolates to improve your crankier than normal disposition. Time to take the 72" back to the store. Hope you saved those receipts. As usual,the storm pictures are wonderful!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Becky said...

"I don’t care what party they represent they are the terrorists in their own right"

*nodding my head in total agreement*

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Cherry! said...

I guess the kind of moron would be a cheese and vino loving husky owner? Fab pic and worth the moronic move!! hahaha!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Dino said...

I like you view on politics. I think they all are corrupted one way or another

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Jin: Thanks! Got any U Da Man cakes?
DM: Looking forward to some nice alpine vistas!!
FS: Yep the collection agency will be hot on my trail. The sad part is I had to knock out the back wall of the house so I could sit back far enough to watch the TV.
Becky: I’ll say one thing for Clinton, he was too busy screwing in the Oval office to screw with us.

LP11: Kites are on the forbidden list Ms. Phos maintains

Cherry!: Guilty as charged (no pun intended), might have to change my nom de plume to “Lightnin’ rod”

Katy: It’s all about wealth and power, the “for the people” part only gets lip service during election years.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

The world was going to end and I missed it!?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

SL: Wake up and join the rest of us already!!!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Cherry! said...

I think you should! I love the sound of that name!! hahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home