Friday, September 15, 2006

Weekend!

Taking a break from house cleaning – we have a big hoohah Sunday and I want to get a head start. Looks like we’ll have pretty much the whole Phos clan here this weekend, plus some assorted in-laws. Should be fun. The most exciting part is introducing our grandpuppy Cashew to our unsocialized doggies. I suspect I will get a taste of what Roy Horn of “Siegfried and Roy” felt as the tiger was dragging him off stage for a quick snack (the tiger not Roy). Lucky for Roy the tiger thought the meat tasted a little queer and dropped him.

If you want to see some interesting pictures of Oregon, check out the CrallSpace, Dan has some great shots of the country side and some small towns…

Speaking of photos, I just got a new Canon S3 so I will be bothering you with some test shots… Well, vacuum cleaner is calling, have a great weekend!

7 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

pk

I guess I was drawing on those rocks.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Phos: Awwwwwwww! What an adorable face!! (the dog, that is!)

Fairscape: LOL!!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pup

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

A face only a mom could love!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Cherry! said...

So cute! I hope the bash goes well!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger jin said...

Awww...I want to kiss his furry little face!!!!

Have fun with the new cam!!!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger wallycrawler said...

I love dat guy !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home