Sunday, September 03, 2006

Book Review: Definitely Dead


Definitely Dead
By Charlaine Harris

“Definitely Dead” is the continuing misadventures of Sookie Stackhouse in the world of the supernatural. This time she puts a tiger in her tank to energize herself to deal with rogue Weres, a Vampire turf battle, and the maniac relatives of a woman she killed in self-defense. The book stands well on its own and is tough to put down.

In this volume the reader gets a glimpse into why Sookie is a bit more special then even she had imagined and learns the answer to why Vampires find her so attractive. DD is just the thing for an enjoyable way to pass some time or unwind from a rough day – after the reader sees what Stackhouse has been through his or her day won’t seem quite so bad. .

3 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger jin said...

This sounds like a NEAT read!
I love that name, "Sookie".

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Jin: Sookie is a different kind of name,I'll give you that. Probably a whole phonebook full of them down on the bayou.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay I finished #4 and then ran out to get #'s 1 and 2. I am done with one and halfway through 2. I like the writing style and I love the mystical part of it. After all I was/still am a goth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home