Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blogs'll be Blogs...

A Steak for Mayden

First a very belated thanks to /t. for the work he did on “Arizona” for me. It is a nice graphic and well worth a look. In fact, you’ll want to check out his entire site "codepo()". There’s a whole lot of art going on there. It never ceases to amaze me at the number of extraordinarily talented folks out there. Gnat of Glass is another one and I suspect the Purloined Plum is up and coming. For writing, my vote is for Cursed Tongue. There isn’t a link on the side I don’t consider a path to a wonderful and interesting person doing extraordinary things every day, and taking the time to share it with all of us. Click links, make new friends - doesn’t get any easier than that!

Second, my thanks to Jin. I don’t do ads on my site, but if you need a special gift for someone she is the one to turn to. I don’t have to eat any of the bakery or treats she makes – you can tell by the amount of detail that she has obviously put a lot of time and love into her work and that it will be great.

Didn’t mean to turn this into a love fest. I just enjoy dropping by the different Blogs and see what folks are up to in their lives, their art, and their loves. Ok, I am nosy, you caught me out. But where else would I be able to commune with folks down under, the arctic, Canada, Florida, Switzerland and parts unknown with a click of a mouse button? If you fear globalization, bad news – it is already at your doorstep.

Another phenomena for me is becoming attached to folks I don’t really know. FairScape is one of these people and I am here to tell you that I really miss her. If you get a chance head on over to her site and wish her well. Maybe we can drown out “Alex”.

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

That is so sweet.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll: Thanks LL! BTW the steak is beef, so no worries...

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

I totally agree Phos. I've become so attached to all of u now it's so hard to go past a day w.o. saying Hi to all of u.

Keshi.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

only a few years ago I didn't even know there is human life outside Switzerland... ;)

But, yeah, there is. And it feels good, very good!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Hammer said...

Good looking streak!

I'll check the links.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Thanks for the links, Phos.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger jin said...

Thanks Phos!!
It's funny...I think I enjoy shipping out the sweetboxes as much as the people receiving them!

I track every box that goes out until UPS says "delivered" ... and a smile creeps up on me every time! I always wonder what they taste first!
LOL!
:-D

I have to do another contest at my blog soon. Any ideas what I should make all of you do to try to win????

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger /t. said...

phos,

peace & love, bro
but
it's the worldly knowledge i come here for... there is life in switzerland!?! who knew?!?

/t.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

I love Switzerland. It's like a heavily armed Disneyland. Oh, and the water's sparkly clean. Not like that nasty Anaheim water.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Dino aka Katy said...

awww how nice of you. And yes Jins treats are the best. I just polished off my sugar cookies now I am trying to find coffee for my biscotti

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Gnat of Glass said...

DIRECT LINKAGE!

Step #4 to world domination is complete.


Gnat.
.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

keshi: It is almost like we are all just leaning over the fence to talk to a neighbor. I guess this proves all technology isn’t evil…

DM: I think that is because you just couldn’t see over all the mountains.

hammer: Come on over and I will toss one on for you.

Kirsten: It is easy to get lost just following one link to the next.

Jin: I wouldn’t know where to start eating, everything you make looks so good. As far as a contest I think you should whip up a desert of some sort and then have folks come up with a name for it. The one you pick wins the desert. I think Phoscakes would be good.

/t.: Yes there’s life in Switzerland – if you listen really carefully you can hear them blowing the traditional Ricola horn. They just have trouble trying to figure out whose side they are on in Euro conflicts.

sl: Right you are! And better still you don’t have to wait in line to rides the rides.
dak: I could kill for snickerdoodles right now. I used to have someone who would make them for me, but she apparently no longer loves me…

gnat: Yes, world conquest one glass shop at a time.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Fuff said...

I miss Fairscape too, sadly :(

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

**It's like a heavily armed Disneyland

Haha!! That's great, love it ;)

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Eternally Curious said...

Yes Phos, exactly right: "like neighbors leaning over a fence to chat together..." What a wonderful thought!

I too miss Fairscape something awful.

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger KB said...

It's better than neighbours 'cos you don't get the loud music or cars up and down the driveway!! ;)

I visited some of the links - FairScape is/has been having a rough time. =(

It's funny how you do become 'attached' to your 'commenters'. But it's good.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home