Saturday, January 20, 2007

Where am I?

I am still here, but taking some medication that, while making me feel somewhat better, scrambles my already confused thoughts.  I really want to write something witty and amusing, but just can’t get there from here. The medication has me so whipped I am letting Chen Wok cook tonight.  That is not a bad thing; their house fried rice is pretty good. Probably don’t want to know what those bits of meat are, but the pork patty in the MREs was the lowest point, so anything else is up. One of my favorite cartoons was of two flies that had landed on a pork patty. One fly said to the other – “Ugh, a pork patty, let’s go back to the shithouse for lunch…”  It was funny at the time.

The only thing I did today was watch Serenity. I had hinted around for the movie long enough, Mrs. Phos finally bought it for me. It is a Science Fiction movie, but probably one of the best I have seen in along time.  I really enjoy that film and the TV series that spawned it, “Firefly”.  So if you are heavily medicated and can’t move more then a foot from the couch without collapsing, I would recommend watching "Serenity". I could not, in good conscience, recommend “Over the Hedge”.  I only got part way through that movie before realizing why I used to hunt varmints – so they would never make a movie like “Over the Hedge”.

6 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better and are less confused soon. I love the movie and the show.

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get better soon, and yeah firefly and serenity are really cool.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger jin said...

Aw, take care of yourself phos!

We ALL need more V Agent Video installments!

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are waiting for the next blog ... "My time in the Hell of Paradise."

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

doesn't sound too good...

get well, phos!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Could be worse, it could be raining - oh, right...

Now my noggin is clear but he sky is not, though the first comment on my rainy day post was a very tempting offer for a credit card.

DAK It'd be tough being more confused at the moment. I think the meds have worn off because the keys don’t keep moving around while I try to type. Of course my spelling and typos are still atrocious!!

/t.: I am soaked, therefore I am...

hammer: That is the way of the TV world., If something is really great pull it and substitute a reality show so Billy Joe-Bob Peckerwood will tune in…

Jin: I actually have to get out one of these weekends and take some action shots. Might hit the Saguaro forest next weekend.

Kirsten: El Mirage is my personal hell It’s damp but cozy.

DM: Thanks! How’re things in Die Schweiz?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home