Saturday, March 07, 2009

Weekend? How do you tell?

Yep the days are all kind of blending into each other so it is tough to tell what day it is. Fun meter is off-scale in the negative. I'm even avoiding the news, watching our first African American president trying to bail out the post iceberg Titanic with a kid's sand pail just depresses me. He seems to have the same attitude that many shoppers have - you save money by buying shit on sale. Bad enough I still have to Look at Hagary Clinton because she is Defectretary of State. My only hop eis that when she visits Iran to have tea with the insane asshole that runs the place he'll cut her fucking head off and leave the carcass on the side of the road. Bill shouldn't have trouble finding a replacement out of the latest pool of interns.

And is it just me or does Geithner, the secretary of the treasury, look like a cartoon rat? There goes Obama typecasting again. Geithner's big problme is finding someone to help him for the list of economic geniuses that have turned otu to be total thieves and scoundrels. There was a reason that speculators were looked down upon in the early years of our great country.

Anyway, if you don't give a shit, or just came by to say hello, here's an amusing picture...

Crappy Jobs: High Altitude Bulb Snatcher...


11 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Came to say hi ... funny pic :)

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger boneman said...

HATE that job description.

Oh, sure. Sunny day, still, no problem.
Problem's only start when a fly farts and the pole you're riding starts leaning....

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I don't like where this country is heasded myself.

Nice picture.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger dianne said...

I do care about your country Phossy but there is nothing I can do or say that would help...we are in trouble here too.
Our prime minister Kevin Rudd is very keen to throw money around to every country that is in trouble when it is needed here.
I know this is good for global relationships but our hospital system is falling apart, I don't even want to mention the financial sector or our economy, manufacturing plants are being moved off shore and so many people are losing their jobs, just like in your country. ♡
That is a nice picture, the sky looks great but I wouldn't like to climb out of the cherry picker onto that platform when it is so high up. ♡
You still haven't told me what Poblanos or Rellenos are?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Pablano is a type of chili. They are dark green and kind of ovoid in shape, Greta flavor, some are mild, some hot, luck of the draw there. If you take the Pablano, smoke the pepper on the grill, then take the softened pepper, skin it, stuff it, dredge it in batter then fry it, you have Chili Relleno. Very tasty. You can use Hatch or Anaheim peppers as well.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Y'all come on down and I'll fix you dishes with different types of peppers. There's all different kinds and I never met one I didn't like.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger darkfoam said...

okay .. i came by to eat!!!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger boneman said...

got good news and bad news.

Bad news is, over 92% of the home buyers in the US are still making their payments on time and 80% think their neighborhoods are fine!
and...near 92% of folks are still employed!

The good news is, now that you know that you've been duped by doomsday forecasters, you can now weed those out of your life, and begin smiling again!

(I posed the question once, but, I am windy sometimes....
you are smiling in that mask, yes?)

(SOMETIMES?!?

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger boneman said...

d=))


this being daylight savings time day....this is the day I'm saving, for sure.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Let a smile be your umbrella!!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger dianne said...

Thanks Phossy dear they sound delicious,I love smoked peppers.
My son-in-law is mad about chili, he's a great cook has a smoke box on his BBQ cooks up some tasty meals. As I mentioned in my earlier comment ever since I read about your cooking I have been craving Chili con Carne, going to cook it one night this week. ♡

 

Post a Comment

<< Home