Monday, March 02, 2009

Million Man March

Remember Rev Al's Million Man March where a million black folk were to march on Washington to show their discontent? Even if Sharpton's parade would have hit a million I wouldn't have been impressed. We have marches in Phoenix, largely Hispanic and LA Raza types in protest of immigration sweeps by the Sheriff. I am unimpressed. What would impress me is a Million American March, or Americans marching in protest to the AZ capitol. Imagine a million drooling mouth breathers finally shutting off the devil be damned World Wide Wrestling shit, the NASCAR crap, and walking up to the capitol building to let their skunk of a representative know just how they feel. Yeah, and maybe tip over a few police cars and burn down the Fed while they are at it.

Then I'd be impressed.

12 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

We have to get our country back!

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL!

death to pigs!

umm, will i be able to get a t-shirt?

/t.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger How do we know said...

Aah! now this idea, i like.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

you win the lotto?
;)

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger G3T Films said...

Inciting violence against the state? Surely, I mean, surely that is a tad of an over-reaction.

But hey, it's not my country.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Walking is good for health :)

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger h said...

Dude.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Hats sell better.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Becky said...

What about nascar!? You best watch that nonsense. I'm all on the band wagon, then I see you picking on my nascar! I haven't watched in a year or so, but it is the only "sport" that I can get into.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

I would love to join this march... but I'm just to buzy with work to earn the money to pay my taxes

maybe another time :)

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Wonderful idea Phos - but it'll never happen. Grass roots power doesn't exist ... prolly never did. It'd mean a vast majority of the country would not only have to believ the same way (what Tom foolery that!), but they'd all have to be willing to actually ACT on their beliefs ... and in unison!!! Hardy Har Har!!!!

I tell ya Phos -- you really are a dreamer, aren't you!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

We are so overdue for a revolutiob that it hurts! The Founding Fathers wouldn't recognize what our country has become. We have foreigb invaders collecting welfare, our government owes trillions of dollars to hostile powers, the dividing line between Church and State has collapsed, and the tax code has ten times as many pages as the Bible. WTF! We need *real* regime change!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home