Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who Gives a Shit

Warning: Wandering rant interspersed with crude epithets.

Normally I wouldn't bother posting anything to do with the total cluster fuck that is the American electoral process, where "We the people" have been totally disenfranchised, but this shit has got to stop. There is a brouhaha in the American Media (read the bought and paid for Media) about Whorellary Clinton mentioning Bobby Kennedy's assassination. So what? One Kennedy more or less makes no difference to me. She was trying to rationalize her continued campaign of defeat, showcasing her lack of intelligence by whipping the proverbial dead horse right up the the very gates of hell. She had made similar statements before but now the party wants her out, so their pet media outlets have turned this latest statement into an "outrage" to try and leverage her rather large ass out of the picture. Not that I'll miss the screeching hagged out old harpy.

I just wanted to illustrate how useless the American media is along with the substandard candidates all the parties chose to run. Whorellary, Osama Bin Obama, and McCain are all minor leaguers when it comes to intelligence and leadership ability but their parties have decided to foist them upon us as our "choice." How much longer are we the public going to put up with this crap before we send all the jackals in Washington packing, smash the popular presses, and start anew?

Sorry, just tired of being fed shit by the ruling class.

14 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I, for one, was not offended when she made the remark about Bobby Kennedy. She just brought it up, so what? Is it supposed to be a taboo subject? What's the big deal anyway? How could that possibly offend anyone? He's dead and gone. So what? I personally don't see what the big deal is.

Personally I don't like the people I have to choose from for president. None of them represent how I feel about anything.

Maybe I'll write in a name. How about Phos for president?

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Indigo said...

I usually vote Green Party. After all, wouldn't it be awesome if we got a Wiccan president?

One of my friends refers to Hillary as "Hitlery". Ha ha ha!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger boneman said...

got these from around that part of the country...hope they're fresh enough for you....

How about term limits?
YEAH!

I've heard another one that sounds not so bad ( a lil far out, but not so bad....) Mandatory Terms in office.

Way lower pay, too.

Anyway, The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to
take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting,
or changing one letter, and supply a new definition....

1. Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until
you realize it was your money to start with.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who
gives a shit?

alternate title:

horton takes a turd.

/t.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Fuff said...

Aren't we all? Tell us what you really think though Phos, no holding back.

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

That also shows you they have nothing better to do, than waste time. That's the democrats for you.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I feel a little better having gotten that out. Unfortunately it doesn't change things as far as our political system goes, we are still riding a runaway train to the edge of a cliff.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tune in
turn on
blow it up
burn it down
heads WILL roll!

:)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

It is interesting You mention this!
Me myself always compare the Media between different countries and sources ... "the truth", are always geared by the purse ... more in some sources than others. Crap!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like your name for Hillary.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Heh..ditto, (minus crudities) and Right on!, and Amen!

We need a new Secession, I reckon....I ain't gonna pull no levers fer none of these charlatans.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

I can't believe that in such a big country there is still this shitty 2-party-system and out of a big amount of good, intelligent and experient people you have the choice of a few puppets.

year after year after year!
the more balloons you give away, the more vote you get. HAHAHA.
America, I think it's time for a change! Maybe I'm wrong because I just see what media brings about it here in Europe: but I never ever see some american guys on the street, never see some asking for change or what ever... maybe one should stand up - so a change could come in a decade or so
(sorry, I know I shouldn't be so exicted and shouldn't tell other folks what to do... but I really 'wonder'!)

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Cherry! said...

I don't know much about american politics but I do know I sat with john mccain (or whatever his name is) in a diner in NYC. And when I say sat with I mean he was sitting in the booth in front of me.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger sparringK9 said...

you've summed up nicely why i like it up in the woods. the media are our mortal enemies. how long are we gonna take this? i say we all refuse to pay any taxes or buy anything until we get this straightened out. go Pho!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home