Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blah

Been gray all day. It did sputter a bit, but no rain of any consequence on this end of the valley. Didn't even take any pictures today because the overcast just took the life out of all the colors. I do hope as it cools a bit more this evening it will decide to rain over lovely El Mirage.

On the bright side grandpuppy Cashew and grandson Max are here visiting, so I have that going for me, which is nice. It'll be nice to have them around this weekend.

Must go, have some burritos in the oven and my stomach reminded me it is high time to check them.

5 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

mmmmm...burritos.

Have fun with both of your grands!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Pink said...

yum yum

take photos of the grands!
xx
pinks

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

I could send some lovely swiss rain your way Phos! We really have enough these days...

I would exchange it for some burritos. OK?

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Indigo said...

I totally loathe grey days. I can't get any energy without the sun and I get trapped in my body. Urrrggg.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

chickie: Yep, bean and beef burritos.

pink: I've got the camera battery in the recharger already!

DM: Sounds like a fair trade but if the tow cross in the mail we could wind up with soggy burritos!

indigo: I do love the sun, but this is a nice break...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home