Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dial Tone

I used to know a guy that would never shut up. He'd even call me in the evening and go on about nothing in particular. I was convinced if he was sitting alone he probably produced a dial tone. This Blog is just that, a dial tone, because for the life of me I can't come up with anything clever. Hopefully I will feel more inspired tomorrow...

I do want to apologize to nanuk. As many of you know the Northwest Passage actually opened up for a couple months. Th arctic ice is melting and there may be no summer pack ice at all by 2040. I am apologizing because it is all my fault for running "Old Smokey" so much. I would hate to see my carbon debt every time I fire that creature up. It puts more crap into the environment than a Chinese toy factory. But I love the food that comes off those well seasoned girds. So, sorry nanuk. Anyone out there have any spare carbon credits I could borrow??


23 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Hmmm, things taste good cooked on a grill. Should I say that since my avatar is a lamb?

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger nanuk said...

I quit smoking, Phos, so you can borrow mine.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll: I've never tried lamb. I have had lamb and mutton in the past but it was a little on the strong side for my taste. One thing lamb is excellent in is Kebabs though...

nanuk: Thanks - that should about cover it...

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Evalinn said...

When will u cook for me?

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger jin said...

Heehee... you can have some of my carbon credits... what the hell am I supposed to do with them anyway????
;-)

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Dino said...

you can some of mine

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Becky said...

I bet you drive an SUV too! Damn Polluter!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got
a hummer
full of carbon
credits -- they're yours!

/t.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

I will plant some Bamboo in your honor. Smoke away.


Gnat.
.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

hey phos, hope that of this time is not necessary to call the firemen.;)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

I love grilled meat. :)

btw Phosso come ova n pick a pic
;-)

Keshi.

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh,

nice lamb
tanning bed...

/t.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger tkkerouac said...

Is that an older model, I'll take my steak medium well please.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger KB said...

Ohhhhh, so it's YOUR fault!!! Although I have written a song called "Save the Planet", I'm not that good at it I'm afraid!! I do recycle and compost - hopefully that makes a weeeeee bit of difference!!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger none said...

I like to fire my grill up too.


I'll just hold my farts in to help the environoment

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

hey pho, if you need a new mask come here...

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I am still here, sorry about the lack of response (that's what she said) but I am a little under the Wx. I do want to thank Ruela for the new mask!!

More tomorrow, I promise!!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

take ur time Phos :)

Keshi.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger jin said...

Feel better soon phos!! :-)

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

Mmmm, burnt hot dogs off of the grill are the best!

Hope you're feeling better!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

take care ;)

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

he phos wake up, it's tomorrow!!!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Fuff said...

LOL
So that's what happened...
He gave up smoking and went into 'cold' shock for months..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home