Friday, August 31, 2007

Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places or Senator Seeks Sausage

Senator Perv from Idaho claims he was guilty, no wait - not guilty, set up, whatever, but there are a few things I can’t buy. First, who the hell uses the stalls in the airport? I wouldn’t put anything I wanted to keep on those seats and they don’t make seat covers thick enough. Second, if you were that desperate you’d be too busy downloading to be playing footsies or waving hi to the guy in the stall next to you. The senator claimed he was reaching back to pick up a piece of toilet paper on the floor. Also doubtful as the only thing more disgusting than actually sitting on the seat would be touching anything on the bathroom floor, especially a mystery piece of toilet paper.

Then there is his wife – kind of manly looking to me. I saw one scene on the news where he was trying to get her to hold hands but she didn't want to, probably worried about airport bathroom cooties or worse. So maybe he should cut his losses and just admit to smoking pole and press on with life, maybe he could open a sex shop in Idaho or go on the lecture circuit and talk about how most politicians are two-faced lying bastards. The only thing refreshing about this scandal is that for once it wasn’t a Kennedy.

18 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Dan said...

It's early yet ... I'm sure a Kennedy's involvement will be uncovered soon.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

dan: True, we don't know who else was in that bathroom..

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Dan has a good point,

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger none said...

Maybe he could work in the public parks as a watch queen for the tea rooms.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll:I think Teddy likes boys.

hammer: I think that is his job over recess...

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

LOL- "smoking sausage"- have mercy..I've never heard such a phrase! :)
Oh- Phos...you kill me. I laughed out loud :)
Open a sex shop in Idaho?
Oh- I can't even say all the titles running though my head that have to do with "Spud"...or Tater, or Root Veggies...
LOL!
Thanks for the grin this friday night :P

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phos,

listening
to accept
doing their song
balls to the wall
and can't help but picture senator spud... hmm, time to change the song...

HA HAH HAHA AHHA HA AH HAH AHA AH AHAH HAH AHA HA FUNNY POST!

/t.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

MV: Glad you got a kick out of it. On the sad side this doofus is running our country.
/t.: Thanks! Way to go Idaho!!!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I've already written to The B52's, suggesting they rename "Private Idaho" to "Idaho Privates".

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger tkkerouac said...

You are very very funny
I've been meaning to tell you that for quite some time now...
I still can't stop laughing at your Osama Bin Laden comment on my Grand Bend post...
It cracked me up for days

man,
you are funny

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My comment didn't show up?

If he were two faced and hence two mouthed - I'll leave it at that.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Ok...this post I understood and cracked up too. You'd make a great Jay Leno, Phos!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

pf: HE was a public servant in a public restroom - I think that is why he thought it was ok...

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

TKK: Thanks, the jolly comes naturally for me.

sj: That would explain his popularity in the mens room!!

du: Not enough chin, but thanks...

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

What I don't get is when did it become illegal to solicit someone for sex?

Guess I just got lucky when I used to prowl the town.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

chickie: Most places solicitation is illegal, but in this case it was more of who it was and where he was doing it. They were having problems with poofers doing it in the mens room so the police set up a sting.

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger KB said...

Of course I don't know anything about it........but it all sounds pretty dodgey to me.......whenever there's a sex scandal, it's usually true I reckon.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Dino said...

what is it with these guys and bathrooms what ever happened to parks and bars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home