Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good Intentions Thwarted by Evil Chance

Goodbye Platteville off to Wally wedding. Verona speed-trap cop, Viroqua liquor store replenish beer and Madtown!! The Whiskey sheepskin snakeskin dancing women too drunk too late to make rehearsal – ol’ Walczak is pissed already flat tire story doesn’t wash. On again Milwaukee bound leaden skies over open fields drumlins corn and meadow another small bar must stop beer out thirsty boys again. Pile of cans on back seat floor clink-clanking into the turns edge of city chipped concrete freeways jammed with Illinois fatheads and farm fresh bumpkins too slow get off. Parent’s house stumble out mom still up fries us eggs off to sleep as snow plummets from dark Wisconsin clouds.

12 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

confused look
crosses furrowed brow
while smile creeps over
i/o port at lower-front cranial unit -- unrelenting dry heat pushing mercury without a sound

/t.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_6760509


You been getting around.



Gnat.
.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Um...Phos? Are you ok? Did you suffer a concussion?

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Huh?

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

/t.: Just thinking back to a wedding we were supposed to go to and how alcohol and strippers prevented us from making it.

gnat: Thanks, I wondered where I left that stuff!! If you see anything about my car keys let me know!!

du: I guess I'll save that stuff for MOPP4 from now on...

ll: No worries, just pulling a little wool over your eyes...

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ah those evil strippers luring men away from weddings... tsk tsk.

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok

btw, i heard
you were found today
lurking at the un in nyc...

good one, buddy :)

/t.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

Cool, first time that I understand what you mean with a post

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

But the question is, am I pulling the wool over your eyes in my present post?

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Dino said...

sounds like I missed a hell of a party

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Whew! What a relief! I AM still a natural blonde because I am utterly and totally confused. I have no idea what we are talking about. :)

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Pat said...

LOL Phos! Leave it to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home