Friday, August 21, 2009

Waiting for Tori


I've been down in Tucson trying to help out a bit and ready to watch grandson Max should mom and dad have to head to the hospital in a rush - don't want my granddaughter born in a cab...

Haven't been doing much but cooking and trying to help where I can. Tried to convince Mrs. Phos I needed another husky when a stray happened along, but that met with the usual resistance, so the pup is on its way to the shelter.

I am sleeping on an air bed and I think grandpuppy Cashew likes it more than I do, she spends more time on the thing and probably wonders why they don't have it out all the time.

10 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Lily said...

hope, it all works out well!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Awwwww!

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
ha aha ha ha

great pics, phos

looks like everything is under control

/t.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger dianne said...

Yes Phossy dear lovely pics and I hope your granddaughter arrives safely soon. ♡

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aw man! I wish I was closer, we'd have taken that husky puppy in in a minute flat! :/

You're such a good Papa Phos! What a blessing it would have been to have someone there to help us when our little one arrived (though ours was born at home, so no cab birth fears here! LOL!) So how's the baby watch? Is she here yet?

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

Cashew will be in for a shock when you leave and the mattress goes too!

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Ruela said...

fantastic! ;)

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger wallycrawler said...

Your a good grand pops.

I hear Korea has huge shelters fer Husky pups. If ya send him there he should get a good home.

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wok
your dog

/t.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger boneman said...

well, this is a great idea for thoughtful dogs, to be sure.
For some reason, though, my shepherd has gotten to that age where he feels he needs to 'dig' his place out at night.
Which has shredded several (gonna throw them out, anyway) cushions.
Old dogs!
Can't even eat them that old, y'know.
Too tough.

d=))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home