Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to the Grind

Made it back from Tucson, that was a nice break. I really didn't want to leave and if I didn't have to retrieve the dogs from my daughter's house I might have just said screw it and spent some more quality time with my grandson. I miss my dogs a lot when I have to leave them behind though.

Lots of stormy weather down there and back up here in El Mirage. The Monsoons have finally gotten started so we have been getting a lot of wind, lightning, and some rain. We need the rain so that is nice, but the wind and lightning isn't welcome.

10 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger leelee said...

Hey Phos...just moseyed on over to say Hey! Hope your summer is going well...I've been out of the loop...but am going to get back IN the loop...

Great photos as usual!!

HUGS!!

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous pic(!)

&

welcome back, guy

/t.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

wow Phos, looks like a dream!!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger boneman said...

actually, I remember that rain on sand sometimes was a quick killer.
Then again, the plantlife probably thrives on it being regular?
(yeah. It's a question. Is this regular?)
The work bit? Dang! I always have the utmost respect for the guy that lives by 'The-Show-Must-Go-On' attitude. T can't even begin to say how many places I got fired from after the Army because I'de go hang around with the Old Man, or Ma.
Did finally find a boss that tolerated it, though. Course, I was always a hard worker, too, so, whatever, eh?

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

wonderful!

Keshi.

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger dianne said...

Nice to have you back from Tucson Phossy dear, pleased you had a good break...the time spent with grandchildren is always special.

Lovely sky picture, you get some amazing clouds there. ♡

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

"El Mirage" is a cool name for a town!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jack K. said...

Beautiful photo, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Welcome home! I have nothing new to report.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Evalinn said...

Yes, awesome picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home