Friday, July 31, 2009

One of Those Days

More like one of those weeks really. Car died at the gas station Wednesday, the battery had enough. Still trying to debug the smoke detectors chasing a random beeping around the house, and for the coup de gras I went to lock a padlock yesterday and couldn't get the key back out. Crap on toast.

On the bright side the car now has a new battery so it shouldn't cause my wife any problems when she drives to school. It is hard to believe she starts next week, I know she isn't terribly stoked about the prospect.

We currently have three dogs as we are puppy sitting our grandpuppy Sharai. She is a real doll and gets along well witht he huskies so no worries. Wait until my daughter finds out Sharai kipped out on the bed last night, a definite no-no around my daughter's house. Ah well, what happens at grandma's stays at grandma's.

Went to the Veteran's Adminsitration for some help, what a laugh that was. Veterans dont; seem to figure in to Obamanomics, though he has plenty of money to throw a beer party for one of his racist friends and the poor cop he raked over the coals. Oh, well only three and a half more years to go.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger boneman said...

I'm laughing, but not at you.

Out in 1972, did college for two years till my first ex had built up such a debt in credit card bills, I was stuck.
Quit college thinking I could get back to it after the bills were paid.
HA!
You know how bills are, ehg.
Well, few years later, after most of the bills are paid, she grabs the 'stuff' (stereo, furniture, car, whatever wasn't tied down) and gone.
Moved to Indy, met a gal, got married, took her back to my house, consruction market (1981) fell down hard. (Reagan was a moron)
Anyway, I go to the VA thinking I should go back to college....ten year limit.
WHAT?!
You mean I put my life on the line to be told there was a TEN YEAR LIMIT!?

horsefeathers!
I would like to blame Reagan for that, but realize it was the military (and connections) that likes to keep as much money as they can.
Clowns.

So, yes...you can blame President Obama for that. It won't hold water, but, what the heck. There's also fringe moonbeams out there saying he wasn't a natural born citizen, either. Despite his birth certificate.

Wait....I thought you wereone of the folks who used sense and logic.
Are you saying now that it's OK for cops to barge into a man's home, cuff him, haul him away without cause or reason?
Geez.
In Indiana they are allowed to break into our omes and murder us in our beds.
If they should try that here at my house?
It's gouing to be a tragic story for the cops. I will not just go quietly, either.

Would you?!?

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger boneman said...

by the way.
One of the biggest differences in a guy like troll and me?
He demands that people bend to his way of thinking.
and I don't think it's up to anybody else to sway how a person thinks.
I just wanted to offer a flag of reality, eh? The VA sucked since its inception. I have yet to hear of any military commander returning his un-used budget surplus. And the VA is the same way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home