Saturday, August 02, 2008

Spam This Blogger-Bot!!!

Apparently Blogger went haywire for a bit, as amazing as that might sound, but things are sorted and I am (for better or worse) once again unblocked. On the downside now I have to come up with something to post.

This will have to do for now as we're taking Mrs. Phos's van in to get the CD player fixed under warranty. You wouldn't think a CD player would be a vital part of the car, that is until you drive from the West Valley to Tucson without one and only two huskies for company.

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

so this is a spam blog, too.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger ..................... said...

you are spam too?
you're the 3rd person in a few days that's turned into spam..

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Fortunately I like SPAM - fried with scrambled eggs, that is.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

me too Phos
now I'm a spam RUbot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home