Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lazy Phos

Been really lazy lately, maybe its the heat or maybe I was just born tired and never got rested. Hard to say. Finally got around to downloading some of the pictures from my SLR, they've only been on there about two weeks and thought I'd share some of the Tucson adventure with you. That and I am far to lazy to write anything with meaningful content.

A day as some Wx rolls in (left in the phone poles for your viewing pleasure)


Yukon outside looking in to see if dinner is ready yet



Sunset




Sorry about the phone poles, but you can't visit an airbase without seeing an entire forest of the damn things - trying to get a photo without one in the frame is near impossible. I did cut out the dumpsters though...

11 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all
of these
shots are great

the skies are stunning (ok, i like skies... a lot) -- these are good ones with much drama and gorgeous color -- the poles, too, i think, provide a scale reference, so, useful (and nicely composed... unobtrusive)

you have an eye, phos -- nice work

/t.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Thanks /t., it was a great trip I hated to leave. Tucson is a pretty place.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Im not as LAZY as u r Phos, but I can be LAZIER lol!

nice pics!

Keshi.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

I don't know...the telephone poles add something. I like the pictures just as they are.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who needs meaningful content when you have such handsome huskies.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger How do we know said...

These dont look like lazy work to me Phos.. :-)

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Pink said...

gorgeous photos :)

thanks for the sweet comment over at mine.

I love the photo of Yukon. Whats for dinner? Maybe I'll come by, too!

xx
pinks

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Nice pictures. I like the last one, too.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

The spoot heads at Blogger booger have a spambot which has somehow decided my Blog is Spam and have locked it out. Hopefully this only be temporary. I don't believe I have done anything to promote spam, though I am sure there are some out there who would consider some of my opinions have a spam-like quality. I hope the spamnazis unlock my blog soon soon so I can rejoin you all.

Yours,

The Phosgene Kid

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

I should have known you would only go AWOL because Blogger tagged you as spam! Hope you're back soon!

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogger tagged
my a_narchY site
as spam... TWICE...

so i made SPAM a_narchY

(which they have not tagged so far)

/t.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home