Monday, June 30, 2008

Visit from a Small Child

Been a nice extended weekend. My grandson came to visit and how he has grown. It wasn't all that long ago that we had seen him,but between then and now he shot up about three inches. I know because we marked the wall last time he came over and he has shot past that mark.

Ate at a Mexican restaurant, have to work on the salsa, but he does like the rice, beans and cheese. He is a good eater and mama feeds him good food. I wish I had the boy's energy, he goes full tilt right up until nap time and then it is back at as soon as he is up. It is fun watching him figure things out - a little scary as well, he is a quick study.

Well, have some ribs on the grill so I better go take a peek and make sure everything is going as planned...

6 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

awww how sweet is that!

I love Mexican food btw :)

Keshi.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger none said...

kids they grow up so fast.

Salsa. I'm down with that.

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I agree with Hammer.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

keshi: I went to a Mexican restaurant in Germany run by folks from Sri Lanka - they had the Mexican food down pat, it was always great...

hammer: one day you are changing their diapers, the next handing them the keys to the car...

ll: and I agree with you!!!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger How do we know said...

And how tall is the little one now? someday, i want to see that thing too.. a grandchild growing up fast.. will make my day ;-)

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Cherry! said...

The marks on the wall to check out his height!! SO CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home