Thursday, October 11, 2007

One of Those Weeks

Haven't been on the computer in a bit, as you may know. No reason really, just chilling, I guess. I was doing some yard work yesterday, went to trim the neighbor's vine (it grows over our wall) and got stung by a hornet. The little buggers have taken up residence in what I like to refer to as my neighbor's devilweed. I hosed it down with some hornet spray but to no avail. Tomorrow night, when everyone is asleep a murder will occur- the devilweed must die...

Then today I went to roll down the window in my car, heard a loud snap and now the window is down permanently. All little things, but the piss-me-offs are piling up.

I did start a local Blog on a local news site. Some cross posting and some crap having to do with local news. It did get a mention in the paper, which is cool. In fact all in all more cool things have been happening than not so cool things. Jin made a Phos cookie, /t. had made one of his fantastic art pieces for me, Gnat awarded me a Blue Gnat, Ruela featured me in two of his masterful works - all in all most excellent. What a great bunch of folks we have here, that is all I can say.

17 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

Glad to hear the good things are outweighing the crappy ones.

As for the hornets, I think you should sue.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

"the devilweed must die..."
cool Phos.
Kill the mother f.....buggers.
The same it happens with me...my neighbour is a pig.
In a night I had that to make an impossible mission, to pour a bucket of insecticide to kill the BUGGS that already were to the hundreds.
Best whishes.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Hammer said...

Power windows are great until they break.

I hate hornets. They could all go away and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

sl: Making their live miserable is more fun!!

ruela: Ain't neighbors great?!

hammer: The hornets can go as long as they take the mosquitoes with them.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I must warn you to be careful mentioning "devilweed" around this crowd (Lamby in particular). Some of them have Volkswagons and accrued vacation time.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

stay happy Phos :)

Keshi.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

too bad, I didn't get mentioned in the post :'(

aaahhhhm, what can I do for you... what can I do for you... oh yes! this weekend I will set a little fire in the football stadium! Only for you!!! Isn't that something?!

Happy weekend Phos!

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I thought I posted here. I don't know why I haven't.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Becky said...

I empathize with the window breaking, it's happened to me before. And right before the cold weather is starting to come in....

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger /t. said...

I thought LL & I posted here. I don't know why LL & I haven't.

oh, wait... we have!

/t.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

PW: Lambs smoke Devilweed?? I thought only hornets likes it...

keshi: Don't worry, be happy!! No problem, I will use the Keshi shopping therapy plan if I get sad!!

DM: I'll mention you when I do a Blog on playing with fires at sports events. Lob a fireball out on the field for me this weekend, that would be nice!!

ll: We are poor little lambs who have lost our way, bah, bah, bah...

becky: It was a chilly ride to the dealership!! Fortunately it doesn't get all that cold here...

/t.: Wherever you go, there you are. Nice to see you and the Lamb again!!!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Dino aka Katy said...

i hate when all the little things gang up on you

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

dak: It is like there's a conspiracy!!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I like being online.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Damsel Underdressed said...

Blog on a news site? Phos! Your famous!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll: Yes it is a hoot!!

du: Or infamous!!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home