Saturday, February 03, 2007

If it Ain't Broke...

I have played with my links, so to speak – added some and rearranged. It is my futile attempt to organize the links, but it will have to do for now.

There is no rational to the order in which the links to the Blogs appear – I am not trying to prioritize or play favorites. Mostly the links are for me, so in my sleep addled state at 2:30 AM I can find you and enjoy your site. Likewise, I am not responsible for any of the content on other links. Well, ok, I’m responsible my posts of course, but if someone reveals a plot to rule the world I am not down with that, unless I get my share. I think I’d like Norway.

If you don’t want a link to your Blog displayed here I will remove it. I will be crushed, for minute or two, but I’ll move on. I encourage any readers to check the links out. That is half the fun of the Blogsphere, just toss the map away and go where your mouse clicks take you. There are a lot of wonderful interesting people with great stories or advice to share. I would like to think the links I have on the sidebar are a fair representation of the those people. And thanks to all who stop by, I really enjoy your company, even at 2:30 in the morning…

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phos,

thanks for the links
(links are gold in cyberspace)

little lamb & i have you linked at little lamb's space and at mo'po

/t.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Yess, I'm there ... It works...I tried ... Then the rest can go ...
Just kidding...
I'll click on some of them and maybe get some new friends.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

/t.:You have a worthwhiel site. The world needs more art and artists.

Kirsten: Have at, follow your heart, follow the links and you can go around the world in nothing flat. Who needs an airline??

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I want to stay linked here.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

LL: Thanks, and so you shall.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

I thank you, Phos. You are the first blog to link to mine. I'm honored.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

blonde71274: No worries. I like visiting your site.

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger jin said...

YAY! I'm still there!
I like the new categories, too!
You have good taste phos...I'll have to give your links a scan when I have time! ;-)

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

kid, I don't think you'll be loosing any links. We all come here to visit you because we like you, and we want you to come visit us because we like you. We want you to like us, too.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Jin: I could never 86 your link! Last night we ran out of chocolate, so I went to your link so I could at least look at chocolate - you saved my life!!

LL:I Thanks Little Lamb!! I like you and your Blog as well. It is a lot of fun to go visiting, in fact it is addictive! I may have to check out one of those 12 step programs…

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger none said...

Thanks for the link. I'm trying to get mine straight too.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

I'm in "The Arts?"

Did you mean to do that?

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Dino said...

I am number 2 yeahhhh I feel so honored.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home