Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lazy Saturday


It is a perfect day to fire up the grill, slightly overcast and only 100. I bought some Bratwurst and some Kielbasa, have them simmering in some beer and will toss them on the grill as soon as the coals are good to go. I had talked with my brother last night and he was talking about the brats he and his co-workers grilled up, and that got me in the mood. Even bought some kraut to go with.

I was hoping to take some hummingbird pictures, but I expect I will have to wait until evening when it cools a bit. I didn’t even see the little guy that uses the tines of our leaf rake for a perch. He is camera shy and won’t stick around when I go out back. I took out my father’s old camera, and apparently it is a scary camera because when I went to take pictures of the dogs they high-tailed it back into the house. They probably think it is some sort of portable vacuum cleaner. They hate the vacuum, though if I was covered with fur and saw the vacuum suck fur up, I guess Id give it wide birth too.

7 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger jin said...

Yum...phos is grillin' SOY AGAIN!!!

Hahaha!!!
;-)

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Jin: If soy ever touched my grill I'd have to junk it - you can never get rid of that funky taste. Do you do fish?

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger jin said...

LOL!!!
I did eat fish until about a year ago...was getting terrible migraines 2-3 days per week...quit the fish just to see & they went away.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Too bad - Just got a piece of cedar and I was goign to try grilling salmon on the wood. Everything I read says salmon is good for you (oils that won't hurt you), and I do like it unless it is presented as croquettes or in loaf form - blech.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home