Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Line Thai Restaurant




Line Thai Restaurant

I am not terribly sure what is behind the name of the Restaurant, but the food is authentic and the ambience is good for a small restaurant. It is nice to know I don’t have to drive all the way to “Snottsdale” for great Thai food. This Thai place is just down Bell in Sun City. I have had the Kaen Ped (Red Curry) and the Phat Thai, a signature Thai dish. Both were delicious, well presented, and well prepared. The spices were right on, the portions generous, and the plating attractive. The staff is attentive and cordial, the owner takes the time to stop by and greet the customers.


Phat Thai

The Phat Thai has shrimp and chicken on a bed of vermicelli noodles with crushed peanuts and a very spicy sauce. Thai food is noted for its heat and this dish was no exception. It was just the right amount of bite without being overbearing.

Line Thai
9805 W. Bell Road
Sun City, AZ 85351
Dining Room

Exterior
Menu

11 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

And you neglected to bring your camera? Tsk!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Look again frootloop!!!!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Xan: Thai cuisine is right home here in the SW. Lots of peppers. New Mexico has the best peppers, but AZ isn't far behind. I put them in almost everything, even popcorn...

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

Hey, they weren't there when I looked. You must have reposted. Or I need to have my meds adjusted. Again.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

Please don't tell me I need to have my meds adjusted!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger jin said...

Food looks good & restaurant has great deco!!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Jin: No dessert trolley though...

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

ok I gotta follow that address and be in Arizona for dinner tonite then ;-)

I luv Thai food!

Keshi.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Thai food! Num Num!

I love all types of spicy food, which would include most of Asia and South America. :-)

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home