Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Kid's Dickhead of the Week

Something I just started after I saw arrogance favorite son Sen. John "Puffy" McCain on the news looking very presidential as he announced he wants to throw more of the boys into the meat grinder. To be fair I am not privy to the information he is, but it is my perception that by and large the Iraqis really don't want us there, whatever flavor they happen to come in. Mr. McCain's worries (and as rival The Dub has aid) he doesn't want Iraq to become a hotbed of Terrorism. Too late dickhead! It was too late after the first US boots hit the ground over there. That terrorism has already spread to Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria as well as Europe, Indonesia, Australia, and here at home.

I was in the service, my son is now. I don't want to belittle Sen McCain's service, he sacrificed a lot and I can only admire him for that, but his politics suck. In the military we do what we're told to do, but it is time that some of the Jackasses in Washington rethink their abuse of the military.

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Support the troops.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

This is actually something that's good to be angry about. But we'd really like to make it through Thanksgiving dinner without a heart attack trip to the Emergency Room, so please slow down and take some deep breaths. And remember, bad spelling happens to angry people.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

He is looking kind of puffy.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home