Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rules of Nature


I often quote the unwritten rulses of nature, things your biology teacher may have neglected. BEsides my favortie, If you taste good life is short," here are a few others:

1. If a creature has fangs and claws you can bet it isn't shy about using them.

2. Bright colors in nature mean leave me alone or else.

3. All snakes, spiders, and mushrooms are poisonous until proven otherwise - don't be the one to offer the proof

4. Don't know what it is, don't fuck with it.

5. Mom was right, starting into the sun is bad

6. If there is steam coming off it, yes, it's hot (this is for the schmucks that simply have to stick their fingers into the hot springs in Yellowstone Park)

7. The "don't feed the animals" sign is there for a good reason.

8. The word "wild" in Wild Animals is operative.

9. All small mammals, not matter how cute, should be considered rabid and given wide berth.

10. Some times stingrays will feel they have to live up to their names, they are not pet fish.

I'm trying to avoid going to the verification route, but I have been discovered by the communist Chinese AKA "Fun 160." Now I love Chinese stuff, perhaps I was Chinese in another life, but those filthy commies can stuff their SPAM where the rice paddy don't shine. If Hong Kong Fooey and his pals keep it up I may have to go the verification route.

12 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I agree with all of the above. Good advice, too!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger boneman said...

yeah
let's throw the spammers into the polar bear den and see if those other things are true...
d=))

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

words to
live by, phos

words to live by

commie spammers got your number, eh...

/t.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger How do we know said...

fantastic advice Phos! Loved this post!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Humans have fangs too and I guess not too shy using them.

Good advice I try to live by most of them myself :)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

"Don't know what it is, don't fuck with it."


yes!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

Words of wisdom.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger darkfoam said...

awwwwwww ..
wook at the cute teddy bears! i want one ...
NOT ..

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger dianne said...

Great advice Phossy dear, you would make a great teacher. ♡

I am being 'spammed' continuously, Chinese, Japanese links to all kinds of perversions when I did a Google translation , drug companies and just recently some other garbage, I may have to go to verification also as I am getting tired of deleting the rubbish.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger chickory said...

a survival guide! agree with it all; but #1 is my fave. reminds me of these people who treat wild animals like gentle pets only to find their friends face ripped off.

ive been hosting the chinese at my place too. i hate word veri though.

(K9)

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Dino said...

yep totally agree however i have been know to forget some of them and then pay dearly

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger nanuk said...

What's with the green mottling on the righthand bear? Algae? Reflection? Or is Christo at it again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home