Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Uncultured? I Don't Think So!

To prove that I am not a total Cro Magnafuque, I want to take a pause for the arts. Ruela is an outstanding artist and has linked up with a collective, which might be even be termed a movement, called "The Factory." If you haven't checked out Ruela's Blog do yourself a favor and wander on over and get yourself a buttload of culture all in one site.Meanwhile here's a link I stole from him giving you a backstage pass to the latest show... See the show.

8 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

It's in Portuguese!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

LL: That's right, you win a cookie!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger dianne said...

It looks very interesting Phossy dear, I went and had a look last night.
I've left a few alternative band/group names over at my blog for you. ♡

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

What kind of cookie do I win?

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Ruela said...

OH! Thank you so much dear Phos, you're a good person.


After this show I´ll post some pics and maybe a tv report, don't know if spanish gallery do that...


Cheers!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger /t. said...

great artists
&
an important show

/t.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger foam said...

Cro,
yeah .. i checked out the link .. very cool indeed .. :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home