Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wanted Dead or Alive

If you come across this joker, please wrap him up and send him my way so I can beat him to death with the POS Verizon phone I just got. I would love to hear him saying "can you hear me now?" from a shallow grave in the desert somewhere. He'd make a nice buffet for the coyotes anyway - something on earth should get some use out of him. We had to swtich becasue we get our wireless ervice through our regular phone company. They switched the service they partnered with to Verizon Useless, so here we are.

I always hear about people lost in the wilderness calling on their cell for help. I have to find out who they use, I can't even make a call from the store down the block, let alone buried under six feet of avalanche snow.

11 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Verizon is supposed to be a good cell phone company.

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-love
 to hear him
 saying "can you hear me now?"
 from a shallow grave in the desert-

HA HAHA AHA AH HAHA AHA AH HAH AH HA AH HA AHAH HA HA AHA HA HAHA HA AHAH AH HA HA HAHA AHAH AHA HA HAHA HA AHA HA HAH AH HA AHA HAH AH AHAH AHA HAH HA HA HA

i don't have a cell -- really, i don't want to hear or hear from you :)

/t.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger darkfoam said...

he he he ..
can i mail him cod?

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I wish I didn't have to have a cell hone, but my job requires it. I do like having one for Mrs. Phos so if she gets in a jam she can call me.

Unfortunately there is no such thing as "a good cell company," except a dead cell company...

COD would be fine, one piece at a time would save me some money.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Fuff said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Just me is does Fuff seem a bit moody??

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I do have a Verizon development center near my house... shall I bomb them for you?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger leelee said...

I have been with Verizon for years and have always found them very reliable. It could be because we seem to have extrordinarly tall towers EVERYWHERE here..my service has always been very good.

I guess though, I don't want to be stranded in the desert any time soon..

I hope you wrote them and let them know how their service is for you.

HUGS!!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

SJ: Careful with the "B" word, NSA is listening... Besides it would be much more satisfying to work the little Verizon Toad over in person.

leelee: Maybe the signal doesn't carry well in our desert air...

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Dino said...

try t-mobile I love them. If I am in an area where they don't have service - like when I visit Jin - they pick up there service that is available so I am always able to make calls and they don't charge for roaming. I get signals in Germany, Czech and Austria.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

Y'know... I used to sell cellular phones. I hated it. They always manage to not work when you REALLY need them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home