Friday, November 21, 2008

Dolly 7.2: When Good Science Goes Bad...


Here at Phos Labs we pride ourselves in topnotch research and science to benefit all of mankind, unfortunately sometimes things go awry. I think it is because my garage, I mean Phos labs, is so small I cloned a Dolly, but was too close to my uranium enrichment project. Or it could have been melamine in the DNA as I got it off E-bay from some Chinese guy, so who knows. That's what you get for buying black market lamb DNA - a flat lamb. Pretty useless unless you need to slip your sheep under the door, so to speak.

Not to worry, the experiment isn't a total waste as Dolly 7.2 is very flexible and she wads up to point where she is the perfect caliber for the "lamb-zooka" I am building. I call it an LPG, sort of like an RPG, only fluffier. The bottom line is I am planning on running a test to see what happens if I fire her out of a cannon. Serious science, no - cannons have been around a long time, hilarious fun, yes. I can almost picture a flaming ball of lamb rocketing across the backyard and into a cement block wall. Should be a hoot!

Well, Dolly 7.2 is due for her fitting, don't want her getting stuck part way down the muzzle of the gun, you know!

9 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna
upgrade to Dolly7.2
&
one of them LPGs ASAP

please finish this post quickly

/t.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Poor Dolly. She's as flat as a pancake.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger darkfoam said...

your idea of fun is my idea of fun too..
can't wait to the upgraded dolly to be lamb-zookaed to kaputness..

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Indigo said...

indigo incarnates

hee hee... that's pretty funny :)

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

Could you clone me a second Murane please. I would send him to work instead of myself :)

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Pink said...

thats lambtastic!
xx

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger The Java Junkie said...

I hope there will be photos of the launch and landing... :)

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger dianne said...

Oh Phos dear that flat lamb is so cute, dont launch it out of a rocket I'll adopt it. ♥

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What'd poor Dolly ever do to YOU? Hmm?

Poor little lamp. Guess it's be lamb stew for you on firing night, eh? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home