Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fudge Golf

Kind of an offshoot of the shitput, where you spin in circles and fling a load of dog feces in the air going for distance. This is golf with a twist. You only need one club, a seven iron works best and some dog shit. Large breed works best.

Now I am not much of a golfer, my form is atrocious, but I can drive a large chunk of husky scat at least four yards down, five if I have the wind behind me. I think if the PGA gave up balls in lieu of dog crap, I could be a contender. A couple tips. Don't spend a lot on the club, one from the goodwill is fine - you don't need the Arnold Palmer Graphites on this one, and make sure the crap has had a chance to dry thoroughly, the fresh stuff just sticks to the club. The trick is to get under it and watch your follow through. Last, it is best to play it where it lies, trying to put it on a tee could get messy...

Fore!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

YUCK!!!!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger darkfoam said...

i reckon i ought to be grateful for the woods behind my house ..
that's where my dog lays her steamers ..

Fore!!!!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger How do we know said...

u have imagination Phos... u really do!

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's always good
to see a man take up
with a worthwhile hobby

/t.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger dianne said...

Lol at /t.'s comment.

Phos dear, you never cease to amaze me with the ideas you come up with.;)

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Oh, Phos...

I'm just laughing and shaking my head.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger The Java Junkie said...

I have an over-achieving Golden Retriever, so let me know if you run out of...um...supplies.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Becky said...

In chemistry today we were talking about how to make phosgene and I thought of you! I also learned that mixing ammonia and bleach cause a poisonous gas, I had no idea. Glad I never used those two together. If I ever wanted to off the hubby though....

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

It is very easy to make poison gas, that is why it is so dangerous, anyone with a little chemistry has the power to wipe out entire communities in his or her hands. Never mix bleach with anything besides water. The Chlorine is easy to liberate and very deadly.

Thanks for thinking of me!!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger wallycrawler said...

That is a very "Eco Friendly" game ya got there.

I'm in!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger h said...

A 7-iron is a good safe choice for a beginner. As you gain confidence, and as the days grow cooler and drier, experiment with higher-lofted clubs.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Wally: I am all for the environment!!!

troll: Good tip!! This could really change the whole golfing industry if it catches on, even if it doesn't it irritates the hell out of my neighbors - bonus!!!

Next: An update to the game of Frisbee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home