Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Last Word on Campaign '08


Unless you are from Milwaukee, you've probably never heard of Art Kumbalec, I know I hadn't until I had asked my brother who he voted for in the last election. A saxophone player at the Waterfront Brewery by night, presidential candidate and politico by day. He has been featured on radio talk shows in the city, dispensing such sage policial advice as "Never mix good booze with soda," and signing off with his patented "this is Art Kumbalec, and I told you so."

Considering the other choices we had Art wouldn't have been a bad pick. I know I am fresh out of tears over our government so might as well laugh...

9 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

A laugh as medicine can't be that wrong, dear Phos

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

I voted McKinney on the Green Party. I think she's the one who got into a fist fight with a cop over a parking violation, har har.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Maybe Obama will surprise us and be a good president.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

just leaving a Tuborg 4 You
as You "ordered" ;-)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Little Lamb
is a very wise creature
there is a lot of good
hidden under her fur.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger darkfoam said...

shoot! NOW i find out about him...

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

What ever happens with Osama Bin Obama is going to be a surprise I imagine. We'll get to see if he can do anything besides flap his lips. Despite all the country's ills, his main challenge will be get Pelosi to shut her mouth and the rest of his Democrat dipshits to follow his lead. They all have their own idea how to run things so it's going to be a real trick.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Im FOR Obama! :) And I think he'll do a good job, irrespective of all the prejudices ppl seem to hv placed on him just cos he's black n half muslim.


Keshi.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Heh...
Like yore previous post, Dark Side of...thank heavens fer Pho Kids....an' the deer huntin' (Uncle would love ya to come git in his tree stand .)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home