Friday, July 11, 2008

Rain!!!



Ask and ye shall receive - in bucket fulls!! We had a real frog-choker last night and it continued to rain through morning. The Weather-jackass on TV says we should see more rain this weekend, so I have that going for me, which is nice. I need to sneak a couple of shrimp skewers on to the grill in between showers, though. I'll alternate the shrimp with red bell pepper and mushrooms - would have loved to have some Poblanos as well, but the market didn't have any. Baste it with a mixture of olive oil, lemon, and oregano and voila, fish and chips. I got some small chunks of sirloin for soulvaki as well.

Well, must go I have a pizza crust rising in the oven that needs looking after. You all have a great weekend!!!!!

8 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger darkfoam said...

not only rain .. but a minor flood!

and .. i'm gonna eat at your house from now on ..

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

foam: It doesn't rain often, but when it does we tend to get the precip all at once. Come on over and I'll fire up the grill...

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I'm coming over for the food, too. Just don't eat me!

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone
say something
about a grill, a lamb,
and foam (there'll be beer!)...

i'm heading over to the tiny house!

/t.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

today is raining here,

I love the rain.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

No one said anything about a lamb.

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, sorry

i leave the mint jelly

/t.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll: No worries, pork ribs only... this time!

/t.: See you here, lots of beer...

R-Man: I do too, especially as we don't see much in these parts.

ll: Lambs are wooly. There, I said something about a lamb.

/t.: Olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano - you don't need mint jelly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home