Sunday, October 21, 2007

Phos's Very Pleasant Day

#Pm and it is still in the 70's, very nice. Hummingbirds are humming, butterflies buttering and no hornets stirring. I think the weapons of mass destruction I employed against them were effective. Time to go out and catch a little sun, a bit of wine and clean up the husky land mines in the backyard.

Big project for the weekend, moving the furniture around int he bedroom is complete. There seems to be more room than before. The main problem with Tiny House is that there are only a couple options for furniture arrangement in each room. We have exhausted all the possibilities so now it is a matter of getting rid of some furniture that we no longer need. So far attempts to pawn it off on the kids have been fruitless, but we'll try my son again when they come out for a visit between stations. It is nice furniture, there just isn't room.

Well, off to snap a few shots and perhaps drink a little chianti in the bargain. Remember friends don't let friends photograph drunk!!!

8 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHOS
DON'T DO IT!

IF YOU DRINK, DON'T SNAP!

ENJOY & PLEASE SNAP RESPONSIBLY!

CHIANTI & FILM DON'T MIX -- ALWAYS DESIGNATE A SOBER SNAPPER...

:)


/t.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

/t. Nothing like a a little drunk snapper. You all got snow yet? Looks as though CO got some in the higher elevations.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

I am so jealous of your good weather. It's been rain-rain-rain here this afternoon.

As long as your camera is securely fastened, it's okay to photograph drunk.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

Its all SUNNY here too! Enjoy it Phos :)

Keshi.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

snow?

no, not yet --
nobody wants that,
but at the rate it's going here, it probably won't be far off -- time to dig out those christmas carols :)

/t.
(about an hour north of montana)

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

No snow here yet either!! If it did snow I'd be moving further South and West, although I am rapidly running out of United States. Maybe I couldd move down by Keshi and make a living tanning kangaroo hide for the faux leather market.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wha??? No drunk snapping? Some of my best photos were taken when I was drunk... Granted, the photographer wasn't drunk, I WAS tho! LOL! ;)

I'm not fussy on chianti, too sweet for my liking. Oddly enough, I LURVE chocolate martinis, and those are sweet as sin. Don't get it... LOL!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Dino said...

yeah I got to do some rearranging and deep cleaning now that school is done and i am not glued to the computer anymore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home