Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm It


I have been tagged by Little Lamb to come up with eight facts about myself that not everyone knows. I had to think a bit on this to come up with anything anyone could possibly care about in the first place. Here are my eight facts:

1. I am superstitious. I keep a picture of the Kitchen God in my kitchen, I toss salt over my left shoulder when I cook, and I get upset when someone opens an umbrella in doors.

2. I fear small pointed objects. Mrs Phos likes to threaten me with sewing needles when I irritate her.

3. I have lost any faith in any supreme being.

4. I would fight to the death for my country, but I have lost faith in its leadership.

5. I have a bit of a cruel streak that can seep into my sense of humor at times.

6. I like to write bad poetry.

7. Hemmingway bores the hell out of me and I don’t find Mark Twain all that humorous.

8. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up

13 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger jin said...

GREAT list! :-)

Heehee...um....I do the salt thing too. *blush* I limit myself to once a day though, otherwise my kitchen floor would be FULL!
lmao!
;-)

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I didn't know any of that. How was your 4th?

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Mrs Phos likes to threaten me with sewing needles when I irritate her.

That conjures a wonderful image in my head! :)

And don't ever grow up. It's no fun, let me tell you!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger none said...

I read Hemmingway and a large book of twain and I tend to agree.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

jin: Most of the salt I pitch winds up on the top of Yukon's noggin, as he is usually standing right behind me in the kitchen.

ll: Now you know! The 4th was great, but I should have just gone back into work today!!

dan: Image notwithstanding the threat works. I always back off when the needles come out. I'll get shots but I don't like it.

hammer: I think those authors just don't bring as much to the table for our generation.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Just remember, Phos, it is worse luck if you don't open it inside first before you buy it. Chances are, you'll be caught in a downpour with a faulty umbrella. ;)

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

du: Good point - try before you buy. I follow the same advice for used cars and dating...

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Dino said...

yeah I hate needles too the office usually needs weeks to corner me to get me my flu shot

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

dak: You should see me around double edge razor blades...

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Well done, phos.
I've done mine ...

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Pat said...

A cruel streak that seeps into your sense of humor at times? Really? I hadn't noticed!

LOL

Never change, Phos. Never ever change!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

6. I like to write bad poetry

Yeah, what about some new poems, Phos!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

I don't know if number five is a secret, Phos.

And I agree Hemingway sucks rotten eggs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home