Saturday, June 30, 2007

Won't You Be My Neighbor...

Had a question regarding the Tiny House so I figured I would give you a quick tour.

This is my 'hood...



Here is Tiny House from the front. I planted desert plants to conserve water and repel the neighborhood kids. If you come to visit don't park in front of the house or the Rancho El Mirage Housing Nazis will send me a nasty note.




Here is the Temple Dog that keeps away the unwanted visitors that can't seem to read the "no soliciting" sign. Perhaps I should add one in Spanish as I don't believe Arizona is part of the U.S. any longer...


Labels:

14 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Ok, I'll move next door and camp out.

I rated your blog at my blog.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see
that you
took my advice
and got a door...

a good move, phos!

/t.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Fuff said...

Cor, beautiful and proper desert like. Quack.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll: Gets pretty warm in the daytime, but come on down!! Thanks for the rating, I'll have to check it out...

/t.: Well, I had to have something to hang my sign on!!

fuff: I actually have some desert duck pictures, have to post them sometime... QQMF!!

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Nice place, phos.
It's almost like Egypt ... Desert as far as the eye can see.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

kirsten: I really love the desert. I only got to see a bit of Cairo on my way to Bahrain, I would have liked the opportunity to explore a bit, but I was in a bit of a hurry to get to the gulf at the time.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Fuff said...

HAHA! Pardon ?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

I can be ur neighbor Phos...wut wud u do then? :)

Keshi.

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

fuff It stands for "Quack Quack".

keshi: Spend a lot of time peeking over the fence???

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

I love the gravel instead of grass. Wish I could talk the husband into that.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Dino said...

nice love the gravel and cactus

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Fuff said...

Ah yes..
Quack!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

lolz! I'd own a water pistol then :)

Keshi.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger KB said...

Wow. Wierd. We don't have desert here. How come there are 3 houses in a row and then none and then 3 more? Nice house though, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home