Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hotter'n the 4th of July


Great Fourth - had my daughter and her family come by, so we had the pack o' dingoes back in action. They helped me prep the Kabobs for grilling - I couldn't cook without my kitchen monkeys!! It was a nice visit and fairly quiet, up until the local park started their fireworks. Fortunately the big brave dogs protected us from the fireworks by barking at them.







Yukon had the best idea for spending the fourth, kipped out in front of his fan. Way to beat the heat Yukon!!


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

Aww, can't believe!! The dogs with 'stars and stripes'... you're crazy, man!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

DM: People own dogs so they can dress them up and take embarrassing pictures. That is half the fun!!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger jin said...

Heehee....LOVE the 'big nose' shot!

I constantly change the background image on my desktop ... most of the time its pics of my pup! (Mostly when she was a pup...one of those tiny little furballs! :-)

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

jin: Seems I always have dog noses in my business!!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Dino said...

awww cute pups I always have help in the kitchen cats or dogs depending on their mood. Mine slept straight through the fire works

 

Post a Comment

<< Home