Sunday, October 15, 2006

Ruminations from the Tiny House

Ongoing Goings on…

Just been pretty much engaged in advanced tail chasing - not the fun kind, but the kind where you are metaphorically chasing your own tail.  The biggest worry I have is if Anthony is going to get it on with Elizabeth in "For Better or Worse", a cartoon I like to read.  Don’t get your hopes up – I view “Get Fuzzy” as fine literature.  Reading another Christopher Moore novel, trying to finish the lot before Kim Jong-Il comes knocking, don’t you know.

I am going to try to make up the rouladens later and will pass along that little adventure, but felt remiss in not attending my blog for so long. I have tried to get out to “visit” a bit.  I really enjoy that, there are so many different (I mean different in a nice way) kinds of people out there and it is interesting to see what they have to say.  Maybe blogging will take us to the next level on our way to collective consciousness and got it right – there will be BORG in our future.  With all the info sharing going on today and seeing folks with Bluetooth devices sprouting out of their heads (looks pretty stupid, by the way) I can see it won’t be long before the Borg are a reality.. Borg and Blog are even similar in sound and appearance- coincidence?  I don’t think so.  

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I know Jin is and am quite sure Cherry is getting her share of exercise (there are many forms of aerobic exercise, some more pleasant than others).  Any way, later…

4 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger jin said...

I DO hope you have(?had? LOL) a nice Sunday.
David & I went to dinner last night, slept in today & I made waffles for breakfast. It was the nicest 24 hour span we've had in YEARS!!!
I am realxed & HAPPY today & sending some your WAY!!!
:-D

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

By “sending some your way” I hope you are referring to waffles. I love waffles - the thick kind I got in Luxembourg (perhaps the waffle capitol of the world) with powdered sugar on top. Ms. Phos won’t let me have a waffle iron, it is on her list of dangerous appliances.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger CCCCppppCCppp said...

pk

I could see Mrs. Phos putting anything attached to an electric cord on her list of dangerous appliances when it comes to you. You have a definite diabolical streak...

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

FS: Also anything that either uses or creates fire on its own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home