Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Queer thought

I’ve given the whole gay marriage a second look and think maybe it isn’t such a bad idea.  They want all the advantages of being married, why not? Every April the 15th I take it up the ass in taxes as punishment for being married, and as misery loves company, and at least some of them are used to taking it up the ass anyway, I think gays should be allowed to join the rest of us disenfranchised.  I would think politicians, many of whom were lawyers in a past life would be jumping at the chance for the extra taxes to fund their hot tub parties and to increase the divorce case opportunities for some of their fellow shysters.  Big money and a chance to rain misery into people’s lives, then off for a quick round of golf.  Good work if you can get it.

I say more power to anyone wants to volunteer for double taxation and their day in divorce court if and when that time comes – custody battles, property settlements all the nice gritty crap that comes with being married should be theirs as well.  As a bonus I won’t have to listen to the fucking whining anymore – it’s a win/win. Enjoy!!

7 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Here here, they've been cheating the government by being able to file seperately and not being double taxed like the rest of us unlucky married couples!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Becky said...

LOL, Just like the old saying, be careful what you ask for you just might get it!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger jin said...

I'm ALL for it, too!!!

Know why???

They would NOT be cheap about ordering a wedding cake!!!

Oh, would it be a flamboyant one as well!!!

(That means I'd get to charge EXTRA for decorations!!!)

;-)

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

oh no kiddo dun tell me ur whining partner is making u gay...;-)

Keshi.

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger nanuk said...

I'm all for banning marriages - period.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Stroke of genius Nanuk!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Cherry! said...

I don't get this whole double tax thing for being married. I suppose it has something to do with me never having been to the USA. Go figure.

So I say let them marry. Who really cares and if it makes jin get richer then I say bravo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home