Friday, December 11, 2009

Greetings from Tiny House.


Another year come and gone, sort of, and things at Tiny House remain the same for the most part. In this economy and climate the same is pretty good and I have to thank God for that. Things that have changed are the blessing of yet another grandchild, bringing us up to two grandchildren and two grandpuppies. A soul can’t ask for much more than that.

Tiny House is still tiny, but still ours, which is saying something as Obamanomics fails to bring any really relief to the common man. I have the love of a very fine woman who has been more than patient and loving. She needs to be placed on the fast track for sainthood. I also have two wonderful kids that have turned out spectacularly and have brought two wonderful people into the family through marriage. Both my son-in-law and daughter-in-law are tremendous people and a fine addition to our family. I miss having them all here in fact. Fortunately Christmas is coming up and we’ll have a wonderful time together, filling the Tiny House with noise, love, and laughter. Best of all, I get to cook to my heart’s content.



I am personally taking a new path. It is high time to embrace some sort of spirituality and I think I have found a philosophy that is a good fit. I was fortunate enough to receive the Dao and will now embark on an adventure as I learn more about it, while coming to accept the fact a God does exist. I enjoy the company of the others on this path, and am looking forward to growing in this new direction. I am still jobless, but am confident things will work out.


I hope that whatever you celebrate over the next few weeks will fill your houses with love and laughter, and want to wish everyone a great Christmas and a plentiful and wondrous New Year.


Here's a picture specially for Die Murane, he said I post too many cloud pictures, so here's one with no clouds...


13 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jack K. said...

What a beautiful posting. And the photos are fantastic too.

I wish you well on your spiritual journey. You might want to investigate Reiki. It is something that could help you on your journey to harmony with the universe.

Have a wonderful time with the family this holiday season. We will be flying to Portland for Christmas and Los Angeles for New Years. Then it's back to the cold Midwest.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jack K. said...

PS, there will be photos. I must learn to use the new camera.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Merry Christmas, Phos!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger boneman said...

Indeed, many blessings.
Sorry to hear that bush junior's havoc wrecking has taken its toll on you so hard, and sorry also that obama still hasn't gotten into the batter's box for you.

If it's any help (and really, at 195 million to one odds, and I only buy one number, sometimes every other week, a rare chance) IF I ever win, I'll come give you a flock of greenbacks to do with as you please.

Meanwhile, the best of holiday wishes to you, sir, and to your family, too.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

Your posts make me smile. I hope you all have a fine holiday.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

SO much cuteness in this post!

Happy hols.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Dino said...

Great post and pics. I hope you enjoy your holidays with all grandkids and pups.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great
post, phos

tiny house sounds like
a great place to spend holidays

have a good one!

/t.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Touched!

Lovely post, Phos

May Your Christmas be as great as I cam imagine it will be, with You there in the tiny house in the big country!

<3

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

Happy Xmas ;)

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Careful about all those idols on the shelf, they fall off.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

Thanks phos :) aah, you see: know that you came to the conclusion that it's not a godless world... the clouds disappear :)

There's nowhere to go, there's nothing to do. just feel the happyness of the moment.

But you could join my sex, beer and football church! You'd be very welcome :)

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Thank you, Phos. For focusing on what's truly important, and reminding me to do the same! Blessings to you, my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home