Monday, September 08, 2008

A Profound Apology to Troll

I want to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apology to Troll for flying off the handle regarding a comment he made and I totally misinterpreted. I should have thought things out before my rash outburst in response to his post. I do hope he'll forgive my shortsightedness and accept this apology.

Please visit his Blog, it is very ncie and offers a chance to interact with things like Mute Monday. He has managed to bring a wonderful bunch of Bloggers together. I do hope he will allow me to continue to participate and I promise to use my head before I lose my head again.

9 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger h said...

Hey Man,

It's easy to mis-read things online. I've done it. No harm no foul. Love your blog!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Thanks Troll!

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

In the light of humanistic thoughts I think we must loose our head now and then, so we wont forget we have it! ;-)

The importance here is reconnect when You have lost it and make right if we buy any chance dropped our head on an other human beings toes.

I think You handle this with great matureness and self-respect!!!

<3 <3 <3

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

... and now I will pay Your friend a visit :-D

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jack K. said...

Welcome to the "We All Get Eat-up With The Dumb-ass Club". It happens to the best and worst of us.

With your public apology and Troll's acceptance of it, shows you are both part of the best.

...and now I will pay troll a visit.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

Will not be the first or the last I am sure. At least when it comes to my own foot in mouth disorder that is. I am sure you are not a ready, fire, aim kind of guy so lets just call it a party foul. Move along nothing to hear here.

Cheers,

Scott.
.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I think that was very nice of you.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Ruela said...

Phos is cool ;)

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Thanks all. I sometimes let my temper rule. As a teacher of mie once said, "If you don't practice self control, you'll find yourself getting outside control." Troll is a true gentleman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home