Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Max's Big Day

Max, mom, and Cashew had to return home today, but I think a good time was had by all. We even went on a shopping expedition - loaded up granny with her wheel chair, Max, and the whole kit and caboodle and headed off to the store.

Max got his first taste of refried beans at the Mexican restaurant - best not to feed babies lots of those, but a little won't hurt. He enjoyed the quesadilla and the rice. Then it was off to the department store to checkout the sales in the baby department. Max managed to find a cool new adventurer's hat and now it is off to find a crockie...Finally enough was enough and we headed home where our shopped out little guy decided to take a nap on grandma. A good day all in all...













15 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

Any day that involves mexican food and a nap with grandma is a good day!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

How can one NOT love a shopping day with you Phos :)
Hugs...loved the last pic :)

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Your grandson is adorable!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Lovely shots, thanks for sharing!
The last picture is adorable, so lovely, to take a nap close to grandmas heart!

(( hug ))

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

chickie: I wish someone would carry me around when I go shopping!!

MV: I am a shopping fool, even Mrs. Phos likes shopping with me.

LL: Thanks, he takes after me you know!!

a-l: Thanks. When Max visits grandma makes sure his feet never touch the ground. Hugs to you as well...

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

OMG hes a heartbreaker!

Keshi.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger caramaena said...

Awwww he's so cute! Love the hat pic :)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Keshi: Thanks!

caramaena: He looks as though he is ready for safari!

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger none said...

Crikey! Cute kid!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger leelee said...

what chickie said...


I'm now jonesin' for my own little ones....Easter visit planned..YAY!!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Is it sync'd yet? said...

When you see the baby sleeping don't you just want to be a kid again? Never again will I ever sleep like that.


Gnat.
.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger KB said...

Nice day. Cute pics. I hope he didn't fart too much.........!! hahaha

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Awwwwwww - Phos!!! What can I say? An excellent day - and that last picture tugs at my heart!

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger How do we know said...

Max looks very, very cute!!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sleepy time on Nana's bosoms are amazing! Hell, sleepy time on ANYONE' bosom is amazing! ;)

I must have a pair of those little devil slippers, for myself of course! They're adorable. And so is his hat.

Sleepy Doodoo!

So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home