Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gnat the Glass Master

The thing about Blogging is that, as I have said in the past, I get to stand amongst giants, whether they be artists, bakers,writers, photographers, or just plain wonderful people it is a rare privilege to associate with everyone. One of the giants is Gnat. If you haven't been to his site you need to check it out. Gnat is a glass blower and a great one at that. Everyone can break glass but precious few can make beautiful glass objects.

To sweeten the pot he is having a contest the prize being an exemplary piece of his work. I own a Blue Gnat and I am telling you it is better than that Venetian crap by a long shot. Anyway, head on over and take a shot at a great prize and check out some beautiful glass while you are at. If that isn't enough of a reason, Gnat is a hell of a nice guy as well - he can spin a good yarn when he has the mind too...

He lives here!

7 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger ANNA-LYS said...

Good Morning Phos
I will pay him a visit later today, thank You for sharing Your knowing!

(( hug ))

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Chickie said...

How weird. I had a dream last night that I was blowing a piece of glass. It fell of my pipe-thingy and melted down the sink.

I'll go check out Gnat now!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger /t. said...

funny,
i was thinking
the same thing, phos,
about standing with giants
because
i have blog friends here like you

ok, that totally sounds like a greeting card, but you really do need to include yourself in any giants list

time to check up on gnat...

/t.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

That's very interesting.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Indigo said...

I've always thought there was something quasi-magical about glass-blowing.

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Damsel Underdressed said...

I will own a Gnat glass yet! But I'll probably have to pay for it. I'm terrible at guessing games. :(

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home