Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Phos's Very Pleasant Day

Still trying to come up with something worthwhile to write about, but so far I haven’t seen, heard, or been subjected to anything worth bitching about, yet. Mrs. Phos had her first day back at school, so she has that going for, her which is nice. Work for me was quiet, always a plus – except when I need some pesky problem or prickly peccadillo to write about.

Even the news was benign for a change. Just the usual murders, bombings in Iraq, and local drug busts. Not even one of my favorite car or truck driving through a house/into a pool reports I see almost three times a week on the news. Of course, I haven’t watched tonight.

So rather than try to make something of a very pleasant day, I will just wish you all a great evening and a pleasant tomorrow…

9 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh,
the evening news
report from pleasantville
with our mild mannered reporter
phosgene kent -- super!

/t.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I know the feeling. But I do have a new post up.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger jin said...

Glad to hear you had a pleasant day!
That's a GOOD thing!
;-)

My day was pleasant I suppose...26 hours long so far...but pleasant...but 26 hours so far...but pleasant...but
*smack*
Whoa! I think I shall go to sleep now.
*thunk*

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Just the usual murders, bombings in Iraq, and local drug busts.

A quiet day indeed! :)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger none said...

I could reduce the news to about 15 seconds and save everyone a lot of time and stress

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

/t.: Pleasantville - wasn't that a movie??

ll: I will have to head on over and check out the new lamb-o-gram!

jin: I tend to cat nap so I am up at odd hours.

dan: I think the news has become so repetitious and so predictable it has become nothing but white noise. It is too bad but I think folks become jaded after awhile.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

haha well-said...thats the new 'QUIET'...sad ha!

Keshi.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

o btw come ova n get in the competition :)

Keshi.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Dino said...

i never bother with the news they never change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home