Friday, August 10, 2007

G'Day


Happy Friday!! A nice quiet weekend ahead. Making pizza tonight, tomorrow it is off to the teacher's 'tore to get Mrs. Phos some new teaching crap. Fortunately the store is close to "Thee Pits Again" a great BBQ place. I just have to make sure we are done looking at sentence strips in time for lunch!!

Went and saw The Order of the Phoenix last weekend. I really enjoyed the movie. Our little Harry is really growing up. And Hemoine should be a page three girl in another year or so.

Now I am going to take /t.'s advice and go enjoy the out of doors. BTW the Persid meteor shower is in full swing...

7 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

Are you going to get picture of the meteor shower?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll: There are ways to do it, but I am afraid with all the city lights I'll be lucky to actually see anything. Most are fairly faint, not a problem if you are out in the country somewhere, but in the big city those are drown out by the lights of your local Wal-Mart.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

I'll have to peek outside to see what I see. Maybe I'll have a better chance tomorrow. What time should I look outside?

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, phos...

that's enough
enjoying outdoors

time to come back in and put up some new posts...

nah -- just yankin' yer chain, buddy -- enjoy them bbq'd lamb chops!

/t.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ll: The article I read said between 11PM and just before dawn, but I've see some earlier...

/t.: The other white meat, yum!!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Pat said...

I'm hoping son and I will be able to see some of that meteor shower either tonight or tomorrow night. Not a bunch of lights out here by us, so should be doable. Fingers crossed!

And hey - I'm jealous you're not taking me along to the bbq place!!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

ec: And the BBQ brisket was excellent!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home