Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another Weekend Shot to Hell


Dead Cow,

It’s not just for breakfast anymore. The kids came over and we had some excellent burritos made by my daughter and I tossed some steaks on the grill. Not too shabby! I guess it was a good way to celebrate all the rain we had Saturday!!

You like to cook or grill? Check out the Shredded Monkey… There are some great links to the Orient as well like Vietnamesegod and Foodcrazee - the pictures and descriptions of the food in Malaysia, Vietnam, and Singapore will make you hungry!!

8 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Please send all those steaks through the screen to me posthaste.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Chickie said...

I am seriously hungry now! I'll have to check out the Shredded Monkey. We got a grill not too long ago and are looking for different things to cook on it.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Becky said...

I got to grill out this weekend. I only have a propane grill now, and I have to say I miss the charcoal one. Charcoal grills have a much better tasting product than propane.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

The beef is pretty good out here, depending on where you get it. When I lived in SD I was out in snow storms grilling, it is the only way for some foods. I have even been tossing frozn pizza (tombstone) on the grill and it comes out great - have to give a nod to my brother for that tip. Fish comes out nice too and you don't stink up the house...

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Die Muräne said...

omg, i want a steak right now!!!! can't stop thinking of it anymore lol

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Mummified said...

Hey PK - yummy, yummy, yummy. I love Asain food. I worked in singapore for a couple of eyars in the early 90's and I LIVED for the fabulous hawker food especially chilli crab. Boy, am practically dribbling thinking about it.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger crallspace said...

A once in a while treat, steaks are good eatin.

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

didnt know i was mentioned here..thanx for the honour anyway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home