Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where’s Phos been?

I’ve been gone quite a while – the time has flown by and I didn’t realize how long I it was since I last posted. I wish I had lots of exciting things to report, but in fact I do not. A few things I have done:

Gone to a Videogame party:


A Superbowl party:


Mostly been husky-lazy…



There are many things I need to do, mundane for sure, but necessary. Mostly cleaning, organizing, and figuring out what I want o be when I grow up. Things were simple when I was a kid. You went to school, got a job, got married, had kids and lived happily ever after, more or less. Unfortunately that isn’t exactly the way things work. Though I have checked the blocks for my happily ever after checklist I find that there is more to the tale than I was led to believe. Now here I am rapidly approaching the edge of the cliff and I find I have to fine tune things a bit. Well better late than never I suppose.

8 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Dino said...

Your backkkkkkkk. Love the picture of Thor.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger darkfoam said...

that's a killer hat you are wearing!
i like .. :)
thor's a character, isn't he ..

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger boneman said...

yeah...I'm stuck with realizing...
I have a husky.
Does a coyote husky count as a malamute?
She howls all the time to go out...
Dang!

Sometimes I get to tap tap tapping on the computer pad keys around lunch time?
And then I look up and it's 4:30...
What the heck!?

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Dino: Can't understand how Thor can snooze like that, but he does.

Foam: I was having fun in the "Hot Topic" store. I'm bald so have become a hat guy, but I thought that one was a bit over the top. I wish I would have saved the picture of me trying on the sombrero...

Boneman: Are other pup is a mix, but thanks to Alaskan dog sledding, almost any dog can be called "Husky." I think they refer to them as Alaskan Huskies, but don't look for them to show up at the Westminster Dog show, the Snooty AKC won't buy off on the breed.

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger dianne said...

Good to have you back Phossy dear, I love the hat and the picture of Thor, he looks very relaxed.
Take care Phossy, don't stay away so long we miss you.

xoxoxo ♡

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Sister Copinherhair said...

Missed you, Phos! I was wondering if maybe Mrs. Phos took you out into the desert and left you there. ;)

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Little Lamb said...

busy, busy, busy!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Dianne: Good to be back, thanks! Thor is one of a long line of strange huskies that have lived with us -- maybe it is just the breed or maybe we're just lucky and get the demented ones...

Sis: Been meaning to check in on you and see how things are going...

LL: not so much busy as lazy, lazy, lazy. I have to just get off my ass and write...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home